We just got back from our honeymoon yesterday. We took a road trip down to Vegas and Disney Land. We just wanted to go somewhere where we could relax and have some fun!
Here are the answers to your questions.
Megan’s favourite wedding day moments:
1. The conversation I had with Steve the morning of.
2. The moment I first saw Steve as I walked down the aisle.
3. My first dance with Steve and also my dance with my dad.
Steve’s favourite wedding day moments:
1. The moment he first saw me.
2. Our first dance.
3. Dancing with all of our nieces and nephews at the reception.
Our best wedding advice to other couples:
Try not to stress about planning or families leading up to the wedding. There will always be something that goes wrong the day of no matter how much you plan, and there will always be family that has their own opinions about your wedding. The best thing to do is to let it go, because as soon as you walk down the aisle and say “I do” none of those things matter anymore. Enjoy the journey and remember why you’re getting married.